Google Street View Photographer
With Google Maps Business View, your customers can walk inside your business, see the ambience and decor with familiar Street View navigation. Customers will be able to truly experience your business, just like being there!
Google Street View 360 tours
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest. Study details Below.
• An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
• A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
• Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
• Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:
• 1 hotel listing
• 1 restaurant listing; and 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout the field.
• After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
• Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.